Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Tradies Success Academy’, ‘the Academy’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in Byron Bay, NSW 2481. Our company’s legal name is Response Elite Pty Ltd, trading as Tradies Success Academy. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The Academy will not intentionally disclose any personally identifying information about you to third parties, except where we, in good faith, believe such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or enforce these terms.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- In recognition of the fact that no system is impenetrable, you acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorised third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using this website. Use of the website is completely at your own risk.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, text, data, graphics, videos and sound files, and other materials. Reproduction is prohibited and any unauthorised use of this material may violate the copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights of the Academy and/or third parties, as well as the laws of privacy and publicity, and other regulations and statutes.
- Nothing contained in these terms or on the website shall be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark or other proprietary information without the express written consent of the Academy or third party owner.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the Academy, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- When you register on this website, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Academy. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email or other communication means.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
Last Updated: Dec 20, 2022