Keystone Tasmania is an independent state-wide organisation. Our work is funded by a levy on building and construction projects over the value of $20,000. A Board of Directors with broad industry and education experience administers the allocation of funds to workforce development projects and via training subsidy across all sectors of the industry.
Are you a registered business owner of a trade business in Tasmania? With Keystone you can have 80% of the Incubator Course subsidised.
So what’s included in our 10 week Incubator Course?
- A dedicated specialist coach for the duration of the 10 weeks who has first hand experience setting up and automating a trade business
- Access to a community of trade business owners who will act as an extended support network that grows together and keeps one another accountable, while acting as a sounding board for common questions and challenges faced
- Weekly virtual coaching session (2 hours) at a set day and time each week, where a different topic will be covered and immediate support and expert advice on challenges provided
- Financial guidance to help trade business owners understand the key financial factors in operating a profitable business, including how to read a financial report like a pro and maximising financial health
- Week 1 – Goal Setting & Vision
- Week 2 – Pricing Structures & Costings
- Week 3 – Positioning Product/Service as Premium & Providing Value Differential
- Week 4 – Conversion Masterclass
- Week 5 – Accounting
- Week 6 – Digital Marketing
- Week 7 – Client Acquisition & Retention
- Week 8 – Digital Assets
- Week 9 – Hiring & Culture (Power Session 1 of 2)
- Week 10 – Systems (Power Session 2 of 2)
Find our more here: https://keystone.com.au/courses/incubator/